Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lee Morgan" <LMorgan923@t...>
Date:  Fri Jun 14, 2002  9:49 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Law Degree??

There are fields you can work in and actually do something else, but law is
not one of them. At least not as an attorney. My day job is training
supervisor for a law firm, and the attorneys hardly have time to eat and
sleep, let alone do anything time consuming outside the firm. The time
demands on young associates is darn near obscene.

Lee Morgan
Mezzo soprano