Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ms Christine Zimmermann <zimmecp@y...>
Date:  Fri Jun 14, 2002  1:44 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Law Degree??

My Dad (a retired lawyer) said under no circumstances
should i go to law school...incedentally...i have
known many people who have gone and HATED IT...and are
either not lawyers now or they dropped out before
finishing...
unless you want to be a lawyer (in which case you
should take a nap and that urge will probably pass)it
isn't worth the time or the (extremelyy expensive
tuition)
just my 2 cents!
xoxo

--- Dolphin aura <dolphin_aura@y...> wrote:

> My Mother is trying to convince me to go to Law
> School after I graduate or go to graduate school.
> She thinks that it would help me while I"m trying to
> make a career in music. She wants me to work on
> cases while I am trying to make a career and not be
> the "starving artist". I'm just curious as to what
> any of you think of this. I dont see how I would
> really work out...

> Sign-up for Video Highlights of 2002 FIFA World Cup
>
> removed]

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

emusic.com