Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Sharon Szymanski" <szy@n...>
Date:  Fri Jun 7, 2002  6:01 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] voice teacher recommendation?

Donna:
I can put you in touch with the voice faculty at Appalachian State
(Boone, NC). I can personally recommend Mary Gayle Green and Priscilla
Peebles, mezzos, and Julia Pedigo, soprano (Julia is head of the voice
dept.). Let me know if this would work and I will get you more info.

Sharon Szymanski

Does anyone know of a voice teacher in or around the Asheville, N.C.
area that you would recommend? I earned my BM in vocal performance in
1978 and became "diverted by life" from singing. I have been teaching
voice for the last 12 years, which has been (and still is) wonderful -
but it is not enough. I need to fulfill MY passion, as well as help
others fulfill theirs. I have no desire other than to sing again and
to be the best singer that I can be. Any referrals, ideas or
suggestions would be appreciated....

Donna, "Soprano-in-Waiting"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19317 Re: voice teacher recommendation?dansing_1   Sat  6/8/2002
19336 Re: voice teacher recommendation?Sharon Szymanski   Sat  6/8/2002
19340 Re: voice teacher recommendation?dansing_1   Sun  6/9/2002

emusic.com