Vocalist.org archive

From:  Martin Bell <MartinBell@r...>
Date:  Mon Jun 3, 2002  4:01 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Digest Number 1172

Hi LEslie,
Yes, thankfully my voice did "come back", and I'm singing still(doing L'Italiana
this summer). I started to study again when I was 20/21. I probably could
have done it slightly before that, but had stopped thinking about singing in
that way as an option. I was in my
college choir and the conductor suggested I study after hearing me audition. I
think time is the thing that
helped most for me. When I did finally start to sing again, my entire
voice/range(pretty large) was in tact.
Martin

There are 3 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest: