Vocalist.org archive

From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Tue May 28, 2002  7:28 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Accompanying CDs

If you're talking about Edition Peters, they do indeed have a searchable
online catalogue. Go to:

http://www.edition-peters.com/search.html

Karen Mercedes
http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html
The ones I love are incapable of ill will, and return love for hatred....
[They] who serve both friend and foe with equal love....Such as these
are dear to me. [Bhagavad Gita, Chap. 12]

Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate
you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; that
ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven. [Matt. 5:44-48]

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19225 Re: Accompanying CDssinger112001   Tue  5/28/2002

emusic.com