Vocalist.org archive

From:  "singer112001" <singer112001@y...>
Date:  Tue May 28, 2002  6:30 pm
Subject:  Accompanying CDs

All:

I don't play the piano well enough to accompany myself when I sing,
and have been using CD/sheet music sets sold by MMO and by Hal
Leonard. My main interest is in Lieder, oratorio and songs.

I recently learned that Peters also sells CD/sheet music
combinations, but their catalog is unfortunately not available
online. I called the company and requested a catalog by mail, but it
is not forthcoming.

Can anyone on the list point me in the right direction to find out
what titles are available with CD accompaniments from Peters?

Thanks very much.

Bob.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19224 Re: Accompanying CDsKaren Mercedes   Tue  5/28/2002
19225 Re: Accompanying CDssinger112001   Tue  5/28/2002

emusic.com