Vocalist.org archive

From:  Connie1195@a...
Date:  Sat May 27, 2000  3:49 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: CHRISTINE

Dear Christine:
You are doing things really right.. Congratulations on getting wonderful
work.. hope you enjoy every piece and possibility. I am so happy for you..
altho I don't know you. I appreciate your contributions to vocalist.com so
very much and wanted to wish you well.

p.s. I am conducting a singer's workshop today and will take your successes
with me.. when I teach Managing Yourself .. don't know if you have a
manager.. but you are doing wonderfully with or without... the class is
Managing Yourself for Management.. a preparation to be your own business
person and manage yourself whether you have management or not.

all best, Christine.. would love to hear more.

Connie Barnett

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
1926 Re: CHRISTINE Mezzoid@a...   Sat  5/27/2000   2 KB
1933 Re: CHRISTINE Connie1195@a...   Sat  5/27/2000   2 KB