Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Fri May 17, 2002  6:35 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] RE: Berea Summer Theater

Sharon,
What shows did you do at BST?? Did you go to
Baldwin- Wallace or were you just involved with BST??
There are pictures of old summer shows hanging around
the theater. Maybe I've seen you for four years and
never knew. I did "Joseph" with BST last year and it
was so much fun, I was glad to get in both musicals
this year. Last year was the "grand re-opening". The
year before there was no theater in Berea as the
company ran out of money the year before that and was
shut down. Now we have a great new Executive
Director, John Nolan, and he's done wonderful things
with it. I'm very much looking forward to performing
this summer. Oh, did you go see Rocky Horror at the
Cedar Lee Theater??? If you did, it's still there
every Saturday at midnight. Maybe you should make a
reunion trip back!

Always nice to hear from a BST alum!

Best,
Trevor
--- Sharon Szymanski <szy@n...> wrote:

> And as long as you're
> around, you might as well stop by Berea Summer
> Theater
> and see me in "Will Rogers Follies" and "The Melody
> Lingers On: The Music of Irving Berlin."
>
> Trevor - I did a couple of shows at
> Berea Summer Theater in
> the late 70's. I have fond memories of our cast
> going out after
> rehearsals to see "Rocky Horror" once, and going
> disco-dancing another!
> (Gosh, that dates me!) It was a top-knotch outfit
> then. Glad you're
> working with them now. Wish I could see you this
> summer! Break a leg
> or two anyway!
>
> Sharon Szymanski
>

> removed]