Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lloyd W. Hanson" <lloyd.hanson@n...>
Date:  Fri May 17, 2002  2:13 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Introduction & a Question

Dear Steve and Vocalisters:

I was a student of Burton Coffin and I have used his ideas and vowel
modification concept for many years and successfully. They are a
remarkable in the manner in which they cut through the verbiage of
most teaching and emphasize the basic skills of singing.

There are many successful teachers who use his techniques and many
more who discover them later in their teaching careers. I will be
happy to discuss his ideas with you after we have completed our
summer sojourn to northern Minnesota in the next few days and can
once again hook up our computers.

--
Lloyd W. Hanson

emusic.com