Vocalist.org archive

From:  colin-reed@l...
Date:  Thu May 16, 2002  12:24 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Amazing Opera review

OK

I'll give it its full title of the "Murdoch Rag". Admittedly they do know
a little more about cricket now that Christopher Martin Jenkins crossed
the floor from the Torygraph. (Telegraph).

Colin Reed, tenor
Newark, UK

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19104 Re: Amazing Opera reviewReg Boyle   Thu  5/16/2002

emusic.com