Vocalist.org archive

From:  LYNDA313@a...
Date:  Mon May 13, 2002  4:01 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Richard Miller

In a message dated 5/13/2002 10:12:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
arado_ge@y... writes:

> How many pieces should I turn up with? Has
> anyone else out there done classes with The GREAT Richard Miller.

Kristy, you will enjoy this immensely. I have taken his master classes about
6 times and I always learn something new. Take one or two pieces, prepared
well and memorized, then sit and listen, soak up whatever you can, enjoy
singing for him, and be prepared to truly learn something new, no matter how
well you sing now. You are indeed fortunate to have this opportunity!

A note...I first went to work with Richard after having read many of his
columns in the NATS Journal. I knew that if he spoke and taught with as much
common sense and clarity as he had when he wrote, that I would learn a great
deal and enjoy myself! I was not disappointed.

Sincerely
Lynda Lacy

emusic.com