Vocalist.org archive

From:  "brian" <brigo@m...>
Date:  Mon May 13, 2002  3:34 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Singing with a Permanent, Dilated Vessel

Dr. Messmer:
Thank you, as always, for your informative reply.

Do you feel that the dilated vessel is permanent?
If so, do you feel that it would interfere with the chords vibrating?
My voice teacher says that it should NOT interfere in any way with the
chords, but that it makes me very susceptible for a hemorrhage.
Do you agree with this?

Thank you!

emusic.com