Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Link <johnlink@n...>
Date:  Wed May 8, 2002  10:09 pm
Subject:  New recordings by the John Link Vocal Quintet

I have recently posted two new recordings by my vocal quintet that
might be of interest you. The first of these is Chopin's "Prelude No.
6" in B minor, and the second is my own "Prelude in G Minor".
Chopin's prelude, written for solo piano, is performed in my
arrangement as a baritone duet accompanied by soprano, alto, and
tenor, with a Flamenco groove provided by the guitar.

You can find them here:

Prelude No. 6
http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/2405/2405731.html

Prelude in G Minor
http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/2405/2405739.html

John Link Vocal Quintet

John Link - guitar and baritone (second baritone heard on Prelude No. 6)
Lynelle Johnson - soprano
Maren Montalbano - mezzo-soprano
Christopher Nilsson - tenor (first baritone heard on Prelude No. 6)
Ron Nahass - baritone

Let me know what you think.

Enjoy!
John Link