Vocalist.org archive

From:  Anne-Louise Klaus <alklaus@y...>
Date:  Sun Apr 28, 2002  5:32 pm
Subject:  Crittenden Opera Workshop

For those of you who were wondering:

The Crittenden Opera Workshop is taking place in
Washington, DC (July 7-21) at the Chevy Chase
Methodist Church and Boston (July 28-August 10)at the
Boston Conservatory of Music. The Guest Artist for
Washington is Ed Purrington (Artistic Consultant,
Washington Oprea) and for Boston, Beth MacLeod
(Artistic Director, Opera By the Bay (Duxbury, MA)).

How do I know this? I have the brochure. If you want
any more information, feel free to email me privately.
I myself haven't done this workshop, but have been
doing the Crittenden Dramatic Coaching classes this
year and have been learning a lot!

Anne-Louise Klaus

18963 Re: Crittenden Opera WorkshopChristine Thomas   Sun  4/28/2002

emusic.com