Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Sat Apr 27, 2002  2:10 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Re - Teaching theory during voice lessons

Hi.
I seem to always buy mine at Zephyr Music (02) 9439 8900
at 51 Hume Hwy
Crow's Nest.
NSW
They are rather expensive at about $15 Oz per grade but that
is halved for our US friends due to the exchange rate.

I had another look at the two different books and it's quite
amazing at the different presentations but I still go for the
Betty Hanna Musicianship books. By the way, they are rather
thin A4 books of about 50 pages divided into 25 lessons.

On the other hand, Alfred books are an international group
I think and although this is published by Alfred Publishing
(Australia) Limited, the US associate may make them
available.
Hope that helps.

emusic.com