Vocalist.org archive

From:  Milena Sertich Grubor <mgrubor@u...>
Date:  Tue Apr 23, 2002  4:15 am
Subject:  Study Abroad/European Jobs

Hello everyone, I'm looking at studying abroad, are there any programs
(I'm looking more for non-degree programs aimed at young singers, but also
something that is not like a summer camp, but are able to live like a real
person in the city...

Also, can we talk about the job climate for opera singers (american
specifically) in
Europe? What is the attitude towards american singers in europe? Are
there ample opportunities just because of the sheer number of small
houses? I know there has been a change in recent years, although I'm not
clear on what exactly that is...any listers that live in Europe?

-milena

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18859 Re: Study Abroad/European Jobsarado_ge   Tue  4/23/2002
18865 teaching theory during voice lessons?EdgewoodVoiceStudio   Tue  4/23/2002

emusic.com