Vocalist.org archive

From:  Daniel Tennille <dtennille@h...>
Date:  Mon Apr 22, 2002  2:51 am
Subject:  student project/paper

Hello!
I am a junior Choral Music Education Major at Huntingdon College
in Montgomery, AL. I am currently working on a project/paper for my
Vocal Pedagogy class. The topic I have picked is "The Selection of
Music for Solo Voice". I am thinking about taking the subject on from
the standpoint of the process of selection and a list of "proper" songs
for certain voicings. Does anyone have any ideas or know of any good
resources that I can use? What songs do you frequently use for a
certain voicing? Should I pick a different topic and if so, what would
you recommend? All help would be greatly appreciated. Please reply
privately. Thanks and God Bless!
In The Arts,
Daniel
Tennille

dtennille@h...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18851 Re: student project/paperthomas mark montgomery   Mon  4/22/2002

emusic.com