Vocalist.org archive

From:  thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
Date:  Mon Apr 22, 2002  11:28 pm
Subject:  Birthday Cake Musical Notes

Better that, Peggy, than the enumerable times I've seen musical notes
placed backwards, upside down, or written in impossible rhythmical
combinations.

Mark

"Sing on the interest, not on the principal" - Florence Page Kimball, to
her student Leontyne Price
"The voice is not a fist." - Fritz Wunderlich
"I sing with a slim voice." - Birgit Nilsson

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 peggyh@i... wrote:

> Given that today I was trying to tell someone over the phone about a
>birthday cake that I wanted them to put "musical notes" on, and she told
>me I'd have to show her a sample of what they looked like, nothing
>surprises me!

emusic.com