Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Robert Edgar" <redgar@b...>
Date:  Fri Apr 19, 2002  11:48 am
Subject:  Thank you

Thank you to the many people who responded so quickly re my request in
relation to information for A Little Night Music and its hit song 'Send In
The Clowns'. Yes Karen Mercedes, your posting was very rude and uncalled
for. There are times when time is the essence, and there are also times when
I have searched in vane for the information which none of your suggested
sights gave me in the same detail as in the many replies I received. And as
for doing research for a student, its gives me great pleasure to help my
students particularly those who don't have internet facilites at their
disposal.
Robyn Edgar

emusic.com