Vocalist.org archive

From:  <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Thu Apr 18, 2002  5:23 pm
Subject:  Re: Kansas City Voice Teacher (was: I finally got The Structure of Singing)

OOPS - forgot to provide the e-mail address! It's JKJLPrice@a...

"EdgewoodVoiceStudio" <EdgewoodVoiceStudio@a...:
>>Does anyone know of a good voice teacher for a beginning singer (adult) in
the Kansas City, Lee's Summit area?

I don't know about the neighborhood, but I know an excellent voice teacher (and
singer, pianist, coach, choral director, and overall musician) from Northern
Virginia who is relocating to Kansas City around the end of June (her husband is
there already),and will be establishing a voice studio when she gets there.

Her name is Kathy Kessler Price. I've not studied voice with her, but I have
been coached by her, and several very good friends study with her. Not only is
she a terrific singer and teacher, but she's one of the nicest people I know.
I've known several adult beginners who had her for their first (and only) voice
teacher and have become very accomplished singers.

She is still in Northern. Virginia, and doesn't have a local telephone number
yet, but she's offered her e-mail address for a contact point. So if the person
you know is interested, have them e-mail her.

Peggy

---
mailto:peggyh@i...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18780 Re: Kansas City Voice Teacher (was: I finally gotEdgewoodVoiceStudio   Thu  4/18/2002
18781 Re: Kansas City Voice Teacher (was: I finally gotMargaret L. Harrison   Thu  4/18/2002
18783 Re: Kansas City Voice Teacher (was: I finally gotChristine Thomas   Fri  4/19/2002
18784 Random Email: Early Music Climate/ Lots of other Milena Sertich Grubor   Fri  4/19/2002

emusic.com