Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Robert Edgar" <redgar@b...>
Date:  Wed Apr 17, 2002  11:23 pm
Subject:  Background info

Could someone please steer me in the right direction re a book or website to
find out the background information in relation to the Music Theatre work 'A
Little Night Music' by Stephen Sondheim. I have a student preparing to
perform the well known song 'Send In The Clowns' and we would like to know a
bit more about the storyline of the show and the song.
Robyn Edgar
Australia
redgar@b...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18767 Re: Background infoElizabeth Finkler   Thu  4/18/2002
18769 Re: Background infoKaren Mercedes   Thu  4/18/2002
18776 Re: Background infoMargaret L. Harrison   Thu  4/18/2002

emusic.com