Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Date:  Sun Apr 14, 2002  11:39 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] FALSETTO IN CHEST VOICE MODE VERSUS FALSETTO IN HEAD VOICE MODE

In a message dated 4/14/2002 7:33:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
taylor23f@h... writes:

> Check our Oren Brown's book "Discover Your Voice" he talks at length
> about these "primal sounds."

taylor,

it was actually i whom caio was quoting and i really do feel that most
people are already capable of singing better if they'd just make better
choices. it has been my experience that those whom everyone assumes are
'supremely gifted' are just more willing to 'fake it til they make' than the
rest.

is brown's book widely available or, would i have to order it from a
cousin (or something)? how is it different from the roy hart approach?

mike

emusic.com