Vocalist.org archive

From:  "didigirl12000" <didigirl1@j...>
Date:  Sat Apr 13, 2002  10:17 pm
Subject:  Re: Classical Singer Magazine

jgargano wrote:

> I personally think that the classical singer magazine isn't worth
the paper
> it's printed on. The only value that it offers are the listings for
> auditions and competitions. Who case about hearing about someone
else's
> career success? Seriously. There are alot of wanna bee's who are
associated
> with the magazine it's pathetic

I like Classical Singer Magazine. I'm not a wannabe nor someone who
is affiliated with the magazine in any way other than having a
subscription to it!

I find it informative - I learn about singing - through the
interviews, the articles and the forum. I find it interesting and
helpful.

Didi

I posted earlier so I hope this isn't a duplicate post - but I don't
think my post went through - I think I hit the wrong key.

emusic.com