Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@a...>
Date:  Sat Apr 13, 2002  6:04 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: 2 questions. Exercise and smoking

> Also, what are your thoughts in relation to siners smoking, particularly
> classical

I am curious as to what a classical siner is. I have not heard that term
before. Possibly you mean classical sinner? Those, as I understand, are
sinners who drink heavily prior to an opera performance. I don't think
smoking would improve the performance of a classical drinker and might even
start a fire. My recommendation is to quit smoking and then quit sinning.

Dean (- jk -)

--
http://www.mp3.com/stations/epilogue_records_artistshtml
http://www.mp3.com/Katelyn