Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Sat Apr 13, 2002  3:42 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Classical Singer ?

Well, as someone who writes for the magazine from time to time I find that
somewhat offensive. A wannabe? A wannabe what? A working singer? A
famous singer? A chronic complainer?

The magazine's theme is:

"information for your career - support for your life - enlightment for your
art"

Take from it what you can. I personally think I can learn from other
people's choices.

A lot of people might feel the same way about vocalist. I learn what I can
from wherever I can.

<<I personally think that the classical singer magazine isn't worth the
paper it's printed on. The only value that it offers are the listings for
auditions and competitions. Who case about hearing about someone else's
career success? Seriously. There are alot of wanna bee's who are associated
with the magazine it's pathetic>>

Christine Thomas,
Mezzo Soprano

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a!"

emusic.com