Vocalist.org archive

From:  thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
Date:  Wed Apr 10, 2002  5:52 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Chicago area teachers

Dan, how far are you from the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana?
William Miller, retired from the university, is one of the best.
Baritones William Stone and Nathan Gunn are both products of that studio.

Best of luck,

Mark Montgomery

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Dan Wagner wrote:

> Friends - this is my first post. I'm 43, full-time church musician with a
> degree in Voice from Arizona State. I *WAS* a pretty advanced lyric
> baritone, but the years of overuse are catching up to me. Do any of you have
> recommendations of the *finest* teachers in the Chicago area? (West suburbs
> would be nice, but I'll drive!) I need someone who has a proven track-record
> of rebuilding voices with technical issues at the professional level,
> understands the mechanism, and who is enouraging and motivating. (I don't
> want much, do I?!)

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18651 Re: Chicago area teachersDan Wagner   Wed  4/10/2002

emusic.com