Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Dan Wagner" <dwagner@w...>
Date:  Wed Apr 10, 2002  5:25 pm
Subject:  Chicago area teachers

Friends - this is my first post. I'm 43, full-time church musician with a
degree in Voice from Arizona State. I *WAS* a pretty advanced lyric
baritone, but the years of overuse are catching up to me. Do any of you have
recommendations of the *finest* teachers in the Chicago area? (West suburbs
would be nice, but I'll drive!) I need someone who has a proven track-record
of rebuilding voices with technical issues at the professional level,
understands the mechanism, and who is enouraging and motivating. (I don't
want much, do I?!)

Thanks in advance for your responses,

Dan Wagner
Wheaton, IL

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18650 Re: Chicago area teachersthomas mark montgomery   Wed  4/10/2002
18651 Re: Chicago area teachersDan Wagner   Wed  4/10/2002

emusic.com