Vocalist.org archive

From:  "John Messmer, M.D." <jjm23@p...>
Date:  Tue Apr 9, 2002  8:08 pm

To search the archives (which are rather extensive), go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vocalist-temporary/

And at the lower part of the page above the table of messages by month
and year is a place to enter a keyword. Put in the word(s) you are
interested in and click "Search Archive." For example, you can put the
last name of a Vocalist member and see what that person had to say about
everything since March 2000.

John

John Messmer, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Family and Community Medicine
Penn State Hershey Medical Center

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18636 Tonsils and resonanceImthurn Melinda   Tue  4/9/2002
18642 Re: Tonsils and resonanceJohn Messmer, M.D.   Tue  4/9/2002

emusic.com