Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lea Ann Martin" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Tue Apr 9, 2002  3:55 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: The doctor said

That sounds very bizarre! Is there a different ENT you can go to?
You're symptoms sound kind of serious.
Take care...

Well. I am not hoarse, so I know it's not a node or nodes. I have no
idea....I am paying for these medical visits myself and I was counting on
getting some very good advise from the ENTS. I will just do what he advised and
see if my throat feels better. Would irratated tonsils make your throat hurt
when you sang a high note? Is it a placement issue? Gosh this is SUCH a drag,
it has taken all the joy out of singing...everything I was working toward and
studying just went out the window. When your throat hurts signing is just
terrible. Now all I do is sort of hum along and play the melody on the
keyboard. This has to get better.

Lea Ann

emusic.com