Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <rossicaio@h...>
Date:  Mon Apr 8, 2002  12:27 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] nasal consonants as 'head voice' triggers (NOT!)

MIke:>also, i don't think you think nasal sounds ARE head voice but, i'll
bet if you keep reading that book you spent too much money on, that all this
is probably coming from, you soon will.<

It's impossible to talk when your interlocutor is trying to read between the
lines... and is a terrible psychic! Anyway, as you admit you don't think I
mistake nasal sounds for head voice, the next step is not snip my examples
where I prove the mere anatomical description of what's going on is not
enough to explain why an exercise is helpful or not. Then I'll believe
you're not only reading and understanding what I post, but also being honest
enough to try beat my conclusions at the premise level, something you
haven't done so far.

Caio

emusic.com