Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@a...>
Date:  Mon Apr 8, 2002  4:52 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] beginning teacher's angst.

Vicki Bryant wrote:

> Saturday, April 06, 2002, 5:44:34 PM, Molly wrote:
>
> Oh- and my piano is limited. Anyone else with
> this problem....how did you get around it, or how are
> you working towards it?
>
> Molly, there are three things you can do. . .
>
> 3. Use CD accompaniments. Some are good, some aren't, and not
> everything is available, but it works sometimes.

Molly, I agree with Vicki and in this #3, tell me what music you need on CD
and I will burn it for you, plain piano or orchestra. Let me know if you need
melody lines on it also and in what key you need it. I do this for a host of
teachers who do not know piano (including me outside of exercises) for 50
cents a track plus $1.26 postage to send it.

I can also put accompaniments up on my TC page on the web (it's a hidden site
for teachers who need quick but stunning accompaniments and can't wait for
the mail).
Fret not. You are in good company here.

Dean FH Macy, DLitt/Mus
--