Vocalist.org archive

From:  buzzcen@a...
Date:  Sun Apr 7, 2002  11:42 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] TA, CT and Zemlin

Hey Taylor,

I'll read that study at some point, and I find it interesting, but my
schedule at this point is too loaded. It would make sense to me that some
degree of ct may be involved in the chest register, but from my recollection
(and that's what I'm going on here) everything I've read (and I've read a
tons) has always indicated that TA was responsible for pitch variation in
chest... but, I may have missed something. Can you email me directly the
exact info on the study you cited; I might be able to get to it this summer.

Thanks,

Randy Buescher

emusic.com