Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <rossicaio@h...>
Date:  Sun Apr 7, 2002  8:32 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] nasal consonants as 'head voice' triggers (NOT!)

Mike:>if nasal consonants actually did trigger 'head' voice (which they
don't),<

Are there any scientific experiments whose results converge into showing
that subjects using nasal consonants to trigger head voice were not
successful? I doubt there's ONE at all. On the other hand, they have proved
empirically effective , otherwise there wouldn't be so many people who have
profitted from them. They're being superstitious, mistakenly owing that
achievement to those nasal-sound exercises? Prove it.

>what would you do if you came across a word that triggered the reverse?
sing like a zebra?<

Mike, are you sure you read what I posted?

Hugs,

Caio

emusic.com