Vocalist.org archive

From:  LCADiva@a...
Date:  Tue May 23, 2000  5:18 am
Subject:  Austin Tenor Teachers

Hi Folks,

I gotta question for all you University of Texas and Austin people...

I have a fiancee who is going through a fach change from baritone to tenor.
It is likely he will become a "big" tenor, possibly living in the Wagnerian
rep. Because I am starting a Ph.D. in Music Theory at UT, we are moving to
Austin from the San Francisco Bay Area in August. Does anyone know someone
out there who would be good for a baritone trying to make the switch? We
were given the name of a tenor at UT by the name of William Lewis. Does
anyone out there know him? Worked with him?

Thanks in advance!
Christine Amos

emusic.com