Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ms Christine Zimmermann <zimmecp@y...>
Date:  Tue Apr 2, 2002  9:46 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] too late for summer?

If you have found some that you are really interested
in you might email them...sometimes poeple drop out at
the last minute...and all of the other auditionees
have already booked other plans...so sometimes they
take people at the last minute...it can't hurt to ask
if you are REALLY interested in the program....but
have EVERYTHING ready to send in....
Christine