Vocalist.org archive

From:  mike zhang <zlmike95926@y...>
Date:  Mon Apr 1, 2002  9:54 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] UMKC

i just did my audition for my Doctoral Degree. So I
had chance to talk to some professors. UMKC has a very
good music program i think. and the professors were
very nice. they try to help you.
There is a professor called Anne De Launey. She is a
very good voice teacher. I have a friend who studied
with her and she told me that her voice improved just
in 10 lessons.

Mike