Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Date:  Fri Mar 29, 2002  10:16 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] bone conduction and me singing jazz

In a message dated 3/29/2002 5:13:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
trevorjamesallen@y... writes:

> I could never hear
> what she was talking about until I got the CD of my
> recital and I was singing at the bottom of the pitch
> sometimes when I was trying to straight tone a little
> more and be more "popular sounding". Is THAT a result
> of my bones messing with what I'm perceiving and what
> is actually coming out of my head? And if so, how
> might I go about correcting it?

trevor,

the mistake you made was waiting until after it was too late, to
listen to it. you are in the majority but, i will never understand why any
singer does not tape themselves constantly.

mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18338 Re: bone conduction and me singing jazzGWendel Yee   Sat  3/30/2002
18340 Re: bone conduction and me singing jazzBarb Roberts   Sat  3/30/2002
18342 Re: bone conduction and me singing jazzDavid Grogan   Sat  3/30/2002

emusic.com