Vocalist.org archive

From:  "luccatom" <luccatom@y...>
Date:  Tue Mar 26, 2002  9:05 pm
Subject:  Singing well in a poor accoustical environment

Hello all,

Im wondering if I could get your input on how to prepare to sing a
concert in a poor accoustical theater. The theater I am going to
sing in has no microphone/amplification and it is very difficult to
hear oneself singing. My question is, how do you go about singing
well when there are poor accoustics and you have trouble hearing
yourself? I've had much difficulty with this over the past few
years and would appreciate anyones input.

Thanks,
Tom

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18283 Re: Singing well in a poor accoustical environmenKaren Mercedes   Tue  3/26/2002
18301 Re: Singing well in a poor accoustical environmenluccatom   Wed  3/27/2002
18483 Re: Singing well in a poor accoustical environmenMFoxy9795@a...   Thu  4/4/2002

emusic.com