Vocalist.org archive

From:  buzzcen@a...
Date:  Mon Mar 25, 2002  8:50 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] bone conduction & students

In a message dated 3/25/2002 2:47:33 PM Central Standard Time,
EdgewoodVoiceStudio@a... writes:

> I was trying to help him use more breath pressure instead
> of tightening his largynx muscles for high notes and he was perceiving
> his voice as sounding nasal and thin when I was saying his voice sounded
> great.

What do you mean by more breath pressure? More airflow up top is one of the
major reasons singer's engage extrinsic laryngeal muscles.

Randy Buescher

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18322 Re: bone conduction & studentsEdgewoodVoiceStudio   Fri  3/29/2002
18336 Re: bone conduction and me singing jazzTrevor Allen   Fri  3/29/2002
18339 Re: bone conduction and me singing jazzEdgewoodVoiceStudio   Sat  3/30/2002

emusic.com