Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Laura Ruiz" <laura@l...>
Date:  Mon Mar 25, 2002  5:55 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Need creative ideas...

>>Sorry - but I think this is a really bad idea, frankly. Bowling is a
NOISY
sport, and the idea of trivialising opera by making it into background
music that won't be heard over the sound of the rolling balls and
falling
pins bothers me A LOT! And I suspect it would bother the heck out of
most
other opera lovers, too.<<

That's possible. However, I wasn't thinking of having the live operatic
entertainment be *while* people were bowling (we'd have the alley play
recorded music during that time). I was considering that for the
banquet prior to the bowling, and during any possible "silent-auction"
time.

However, I really like some of your other ideas here: especially the
quiz show. I'll look into the feasibility of some of these. THANKS!!!

Laura

emusic.com