Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Sun Mar 24, 2002  10:43 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] RE: free on-line vocal resources

In a message dated 03/24/2002 1:42:27 PM Central Standard Time,
vocalist@v... writes:

<< Note to Christine:
I read a reply some time ago regarding spectographs you wrote and would
like permission to add it to the spectographs section. A link to your site &
this discussion group will be included. Please reply with thoughts privately.

Don't know who you're talking to, but I have no input into spectographs....
at least none that's worth anything... :)

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18239 Re: free on-line vocal resourcesMs Christine Zimmermann   Mon  3/25/2002

emusic.com