Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lea Ann Martin" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Fri Mar 22, 2002  3:47 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Argh another problem

makes me wonder how bad the first teacher was. And how
bad the next teacher will be, when she somehow manages to offend you.
Christine Thomas

Christine I think this is way out of line, and frankly rude. You weren't here,
you don't know...and if my posts bother you feel free to use "block sender" so
you won't have to read them. I am NOT easily offended nor am I fickle. I did
think my teacher was really good, I posted my reasons for being
frustrated...they seemed reasonable to me and reasonable to other people who
post here. When students PAY you for a service and you stop rendering that
service and give little or no explanation to them, and stop returning their
phone calls, and don't have anyone else return their phone calls in your
stead...than that's unprofessional. When you are chatting to someone on the
phone and your kids are screaming in the background and you say "hey I will call
you right back and you NEVER do" that is also unprofessional. When your student
calls you back the next day to return the call you did not...and that student
tells you they have a constant sore throat after singing...and you do not call
them back that is unprofessional. If as a teacher you have a life...that limits
you ever returning a students call...then reconsider teaching! A simple call
back explaining that she would call all of us when she had delivered and was
ready to teach again would have been sufficient for me.

Lea Ann

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18185 TIME OUT...Please! (was: Argh another problem)Karen Mercedes   Fri  3/22/2002
18189 Re: TIME OUT...Please! (was: Argh another problemPJ. Garner   Fri  3/22/2002

emusic.com