Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Wed Mar 20, 2002  4:46 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Argh another problem

I never received the initial post about this problem, so I don't want to take
things out of context from reading other people's responses. But I know that
I used to return phone calls immediately upon their receipt on my machine, in
my voice mail -- but as my studio has grown and my schedule has gotten
busier, sometimes it takes a week, especially if the call isn't "I need to
know this by X time today!" It's not a reflection on the caller personally -
most of the time - it's just a reflection of all my priorities. This woman's
priority, from what it sounds like, is the health of her baby. Everything
else is inconsequential. Her students can seek help from others, if needed.
That baby is depending only on her.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com