Vocalist.org archive

From:  thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
Date:  Tue Mar 19, 2002  7:19 pm
Subject:  Diction Domain, Eileen Farrell and Chris Thomas

For those of you who want to visit Candace and Yvonne's diction domain -
and I would urge you to - a very useful site - use the following URL -
Yvonne accidentally left a period at the end, but of course, her junior
high english teacher would be proud! ;)

http://www.scaredofthat.com/dictiondomain

It is my deepest sorrow to tell you that Eileen Farrell has been moved to
a hospice and is not expected to live much longer. For me, she is one
of my favorite sopranos - a dramatic soprano comfortable in all
repertoire, and though full of power, thrust and metal, is able to sound
tenderly feminine as well. I learn so much about singing when I sit down
and take a lesson from her.

Also, a private note to Chris Thomas - I will do my best to sit down this
evening and drop you a line about vocal teaching to ADD and ADHD students.

Best,

Mark

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18146 Re: Diction Domain, Eileen Farrell and Chris ThomDiane M. Clark   Thu  3/21/2002

emusic.com