Vocalist.org archive

From:  "EdgewoodVoiceStudio" <EdgewoodVoiceStudio@a...>
Date:  Mon Mar 18, 2002  6:03 pm
Subject:  NATS teachers! Advice on being observed!

Hi Vocalist NATS teachers!

I’m finally moving toward having NATS teachers in my area observe me
teach (sing) and I’m feeling nervous. (I want to be a member of NATS but
lost connection with people from college might have recommended me).
The region “governor” (is that an office?)… emailed asking if she could
come and observe me teach in my studio next Monday. (March 25th)… I’m
wondering if any of you out there could pass on any advice … I’ll have
to teach the way I teach and either it’ll fly or it won’t, but still..
maybe there is somethings I should know about someone observing from
NATS .. are there any “don’t do’s” ??

Deanna in the South Puget Sound region…

---

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18107 Re: NATS teachers! Advice on being observed!Imthurn Melinda   Mon  3/18/2002

emusic.com