Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Yvonne Dechance" <ydechance@h...>
Date:  Sun Mar 17, 2002  4:18 pm
Subject:  Re: Composition Software for Mac

Count me on the list of happy Sibelius users. Two things that haven't been
mentioned already: 1) this program is as full featured as Finale, and many
people find it easier to learn to use. The user's manual was even written
with a sense of humor. 2) Sibelius (at least in my experience) has offered
its educational discount to private studio teachers as well as those on a
school faculty.

Sibelius 2 has just been released for both Mac and PC, and I've already
ordered my upgrade. IMO it's well worth a look (and a demo try) at
www.sibelius.com.

-y

_Dr. Yvonne Dechance

Email: ydechance@s...
Homepage: http://www.scaredofthat.com/yworld/
Diction Domain: http://scaredofthat.com/dictiondomain

18105 NATS teachers! Advice on being observed!EdgewoodVoiceStudio   Mon  3/18/2002
18107 Re: NATS teachers! Advice on being observed!Imthurn Melinda   Mon  3/18/2002

emusic.com