Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
Date:  Fri Mar 15, 2002  7:04 pm
Subject:  NEED HELP WITH KID'S PROGRAM!!!!

Dear List,

I am teaching a once-a-week-for-4-weeks summer program at a local music
school. The director thought it would be good to do a patriotic theme and I
had thought I would pick 4 eras in history and teach a song, game, & craft
from that period while also working on good singing/music
skills...............

So far I thought I would do the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, WWl, and
WWll.

Does anyone know where I can find music/songs from these periods that
children would have sung? Musical games?

I am a pretty good music teacher but not much of a history teacher...........

Thanks for any input,
Leslie

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18070 Re: NEED HELP WITH KID'S PROGRAM!!!!sopran@a...   Fri  3/15/2002