Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Sandra" <sandra@b...>
Date:  Fri Mar 15, 2002  9:47 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] teaching hours

Is there anyone out there that only teaches between hours of M-F, 9:00 to
5:00? Or any students whose instructors only teach M-F, 9:00 to 5:00? I'm
a little suprised that so far all the responses indicate hours which are
very accomidating. I study in a town which has a major university offering
advanced degrees in vocal studies. Maybe because there is so much demand
for 9-5, I'm having trouble finding someone who will do otherwise. I could
find someone, but might end up trading off level of teacher experience for
convenience of schedule. Any thoughts?

Sandra

emusic.com