Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ms Christine Zimmermann <zimmecp@y...>
Date:  Thu Mar 14, 2002  6:39 pm
Subject:  [vocalist] New poll for vocalist-temporary

i think whoever suggested utilizing the folders to
file the ads had a great idea...that would enable
those of us wh wanted to "research" summer programs to
a little help...feedback on the programs is also nice
to have but specifics would be helpful...don;t just
send out an email that says a program is
terrible...for those of us that don;t know all of the
programs...we might be interested in to know why it
stunk!

as for spams about non-singing (and possibly obscene)
topics I haven't gotten any of those on this email
account (which is used for the sole purpose my yahoo
groups) but yahoo encourages you to reports these
addresses to the help desk...I know we are all
busy...but that would cut down on the spamming and
probably save you time in the long run...I think
vocalist does a great job filtering out the nonsense
posts...maybe you should look into your "options" and
see if you can adjust your incoming filters to help
keep out some spams!
good luck!
christine

http://sports.yahoo.com/