Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Sat May 20, 2000  12:40 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Ladies' Recital Attire

You can most often find those "little black dresses" on clearance after the winter holidays.  I have a couple that I paid less than $20 for by purchasing them as the stores were bringing in the next season's clothes.  One is black, the other an ivory satin.

Hugs,
PJ.

Astrology & New Age
Garnered Images Astrology

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [